CERTIFIED ALARMS INC.
Calgary, AB, CANADA
Certified Alarms and Surveillance is a local company specializing in four areas: Surveillance systems, Security monitoring, ULC Fire signaling, and Access control. Our target market consists of small business, commercial, industrial, and oil and gas solutions. Our clients enjoy the benefits of a local team with years of industry expertise.
We are looking for an outside sales representative to meet or exceed client expectations. The successful candidate will be outgoing, self-motivated, goal orientated, and hold themselves to the highest standards. They will be passionate about sales and driven to bring in new business. They will find this job opportunity challenging and rewarding.
- Generate new leads / Identify potential client
- Meet with perspective clients at their business site and determine the best solutions for their needs
- Create new estimates or quotes for prospective clients
- Following up and Closing sales
- Completing contract and associated paperwork
- After sales care
- 5+ years previous related work experience
- Proven track record
- Full-time, 40 hours week, with some variation as necessary
- The ability to demonstrate Company values of Excellence, Honesty, Consistency and Integrity
- A strong aptitude for sales and desire to earn salary plus commission
- Strong computer skills and math aptitude
- High School diploma; some post secondary education preferred
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation
Why you should come and work at Certified Alarms:
- Friendly, supportive, family run business
- Fast growing company
- Consistently growing industry
- Aggressive commissions
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible hours
- Cell phone allowance
- Online courses with ongoing, in house training
- Transportation provided
Compensation: Salary + commission. Potential to earn $50,000 – $75,000.
To apply for this position, please forward cover letter & resume to email@example.com
Certified Alarms Inc. is a Calgary based company specializing in Commercial Surveillance Systems. We are currently expanding our technical field and sales force to meet the growing demand. We invite you to contribute to the growth of Calgary’s successful professional security operation.
If you like to impress customers and win business, we want to hear from you. We offer excellent compensation packages and a supportive work environment.
Applicants must have a minimum 5 year sales or technical background, and posses excellent customer service skills. Sales professionals with background in security sales, cellular sales or policing, are especially encouraged to apply.
For a confidential interview please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also fax in your resume at (403) 293-2699