Alarm Technician (Senior)
CERTIFIED ALARMS INC.
Calgary, AB, CANADA
Certified Alarms and Surveillance is a local company specializing in four areas: Surveillance systems, Security monitoring, ULC Fire signaling, and Access control. Our target market consists of small business, commercial, industrial, and oil and gas solutions. Our clients enjoy the benefits of a local team with years of industry expertise.
We are looking for a Senior security alarms technician to meet or exceed client expectations. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable, self-motivated, goal orientated, and hold themselves to the highest standards. They will be passionate about their job and will find this opportunity challenging and rewarding.
- Install security systems (DSC & GE), surveillance / cctv, access control and fire monitoring panels, in commercial & residential buildings
- Troubleshooting and service calls
- Fielding calls from our clients – both new and existing
- Overseeing and managing of jobs
- Creating and completing work orders; scheduling jobs
- Keeping communications between office and field staff
- Participates in emergency after-hours service on-call
- 3+ years previous related work experience; specifically security, cctv / surveillance, access control, fire panel monitoring
- Fluent in networking and IP configuring
- Proven track record
- Full-time, 40+ hours week, with some variation as necessary
- The ability to demonstrate Company values of Excellence, Honesty, Consistency and Integrity
- High School diploma; some post secondary education / technical training preferred
- Valid driver’s license
Why you should come and work at Certified Alarms:
- Friendly, supportive, family run business
- Fast growing company
- Consistently growing industry
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Cell phone provided
- Online courses with ongoing training
- Transportation provided
Compensation: $25+ per hour, based on performance and experience
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Alarms Inc. is a Calgary based company specializing in Commercial Surveillance Systems. We are currently expanding our technical field and sales force to meet the growing demand. We invite you to contribute to the growth of Calgary’s successful professional security operation.
If you like to impress customers and win business, we want to hear from you. We offer excellent compensation packages and a supportive work environment.
Applicants must have a minimum 3 year sales or technical background, and posses excellent customer service skills. Sales professionals with background in security sales, cellular sales or policing, are especially encouraged to apply.
For a confidential interview please email us at email@example.com
You may also fax in your resume at (403) 293-2699