CDVI manufactures card access control systems. It allows the monitoring of both, internal and external, premises, making it cost effective.
- Keyless entry
- Personalized access levels (limiting access through group permissions)
- No card cloning unlike existing access controls systems (ie. keys and other fob systems older than 2015)
- Save time by not having to contact various people for any adjustments (popular in event centres, hotels, schools)
- If a card is lost, it can be deactivated until found or left deactivated once you replace it with a new card (cost $10-$20)
- Monitor history of entry – the system records the time, location, and name of the person
- Reports can be generated with early-to-open, late-to-close, denied entry, etc.
- Less utility costs – when you integrate security system with building maintenance system (ie. turning off the lights and temperature control)
- Can be integrated with intrusion alarm systems
- Backed up data automatically to prevent any loss
- Increase security – no PIN sharing since a card can be taken away unlike a PIN
- Dual authenticity (PIN pad, fob, and/or card)
Variety of card readers to accommodate aesthetics and applications:
For more Information please contact Ken Moen at www.certifiedalarms.ca or call (403) 253-7820