Smart Solutions for Business
Professional Grade Security
- Auto-arming ensures that your system is always armed when it should be
- Manage employee User Codes across multiple locations
- Easily remove User Code access for terminated employees
- Set automated arming schedules
- Manage multiple sites in one centralized dashboard
- Lock and unlock your back door for staff and deliveries
- Image Sensors capture pictures of critical events anytime, day or night
- Get notifications based on User Codes and remotely unlock and lock doors with commercial-grade locks
- Receive daily and weekly reports that summarize critical information about your business across multiple locations
- Activity reporting analyzes your customer traffic allowing you to:
- Understand what your busiest hours are
- Track the impact of promotions on customer traffic
- Maximize staffing efficiency
- Open/Close reports summarize arming activity
- Set your open hours and receive notifications if employees are arriving late or leaving early
Commercial Grade Surveillance
Reliable & Secure
Unlike traditional CCTV/DVR video surveillance systems, Secure-i provides reliable, off-site cloud storage that cannot be disabled by employees, or damaged if your business experiences a fire or flooding.
Secure, 24/7 cloud recording options eliminate the need for additional hardware and enables access to live and recorded video clips.
Keep an eye on all of the important activity at your business. With single and multi-site viewing, live-streaming and recorded video, it’s easy to monitor the key aspects of your business when you can’t be there.
Control your smart thermostats automatically, and on-the-go. Keep
your business at an appropriate temperature and prevent others from making changes.
Enhance Property Management and Energy Savings
Get notified when the thermostat setting is changed or the refrigerator door is left open to manage temperature and reduce waste. Use thermostat schedules to save money during closed hours.
Easily set up lighting schedules to keep your business safe and well lit, reducing liability risk.
For more Information about Alarm.com and how it can help your business, please contact Ken Moen at www.certifiedalarms.ca or call (403) 253-7820